A curriculum vitae (CV) provides an overview of a person's life and qualifications. The CV is typically the first item that a potential employer encounters regarding the job seeker and is typically used to screen applicants, often followed by an interview, when seeking employment.
Sell yourself! That is the purpose of your CV, you need to show the potential employer that you are experienced and have what he is looking for!
2003 - present Receptionist, Smith Associates CITY, PA
- Maintained daily schedules for professional staff
- Answered phones, managed mail
2001 - 2002 Receptionist, WalMart CITY, PA
- Recorded customer details into database and scheduled appointments
- Redesigned all business forms, including time sheets and inventory sheets
2000 : IFA
- Completed a Comprehensive Secretarial Course
1999 : NAME High School, CITY, PA
- High School Diploma
Proven accuracy, reliable, detail-oriented and capacity to shoulder higher responsibility.
Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
Scrapbooking and french movies
Tips : Consult several samples, even if at first you don't think they directly relate! They may just leave you inspired to create a unique cover letter! All our free sample letters should be a source of inspiration for you!