Thank You Letter For My Parents

Here you can have your own draft looked over and corrected free of charge and receive some constructive criticism to help you better refine your letter.
Forum rules
We are not writers here to write your letter for you, you must have already prepared your draft, read it over, run it through a spell check to ensure that all grammatical and spelling errors have been fixed. Before submitting your draft, we kindly request that you read and follow this guidelines.

--------> Please do not write only in capital letters, be sure to write a clear title and not simply: “URGENT”, “help” or “PLEASE READ” etc.

WRONG TITLE : HELP PLZ COVER LETTER !!!
RIGHT TITLE : Junior Team Manager cover letter

Thank You Letter For My Parents

Postby Dov » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:48 am

Hello,

Can you correct my letter, please ?

Dear Mom & Dad,

Thank you for everything you have done for me my entire life.

You have given me so much, and I in return, so little. Life, love, food, shelter, clothes, toys, education; I could literally go on forever.

There is no way for me to express my utmost gratitude and thanks to you two. Through the good times and the bad, you have always been there for me guiding me on the right path.

The thing, though, that I am most grateful for is your love. Without your love my life would be meaningless. Sometimes when I’m feeling down the only thing that is able to put a smile on my face is the knowledge that I have two wonderful parents who love and care about me. You two are the best role-models and parents I could have ever asked for.

Thank you for giving me this life. Thank you for giving me your love. Thank you for everything.

thanks a lot
Dov

Re: Thank You Letter For My Parents

Postby Gabrielle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 am

Dear Mom & Dad,

Thank you for everything you have done for me my entire life.

You have given me so much, and I in return, so little. Life, love, food, shelter, clothes, toys, education; I could literally go on forever.

There is no way for me to express my utmost gratitude and thanks to you two. Through the good times and the bad, you have always been there for me guiding me on the right path.

The thing, though, that I am most grateful for is your love. Without your love my life would be meaningless. Sometimes when I’m feeling down the only thing that is able to put a smile on my face is the knowledge that I have two wonderful parents who love and care about me. You two are the best role-models and parents I could have ever asked for.

Thank you for giving me this life. Thank you for giving me your love. Thank you for everything.

Overall, nice flow and it reads well, just a couple of small mistakes of word placement such as the sentence:'There is no way for me to express my utmost gratitude and thanks to you two" = sounds better as: There are no words or actions big enough for me to be able to express my utmost gratitude and thanks to you both"

The sentence: "The thing, though, that I am most grateful for is your love" might be better as: "The thing that I am most grateful for though, is your love"
Gabrielle
Animator
Animator

Return to Free Letter Correction Service