Request for internship in Managment Department

Here you can have your own draft looked over and corrected free of charge and receive some constructive criticism to help you better refine your letter.
Forum rules
We are not writers here to write your letter for you, you must have already prepared your draft, read it over, run it through a spell check to ensure that all grammatical and spelling errors have been fixed. Before submitting your draft, we kindly request that you read and follow this guidelines.

--------> Please do not write only in capital letters, be sure to write a clear title and not simply: “URGENT”, “help” or “PLEASE READ” etc.

WRONG TITLE : HELP PLZ COVER LETTER !!!
RIGHT TITLE : Junior Team Manager cover letter

Request for internship in Managment Department

Postby lilipuce » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 am

February 15th ,2012.

Dear Sir or Madam ,
Re: Internship

The international reputation of your firm as well as its very good performances bring me to apply for a training period within your society in the Management Department.

I'm currently a second year student in a double Bachelor's degree in economics, management and foreign languages . I wish to follow my studies in the field of international trade and in management.
As your firm is resolutely focused on international expansion ,my linguistic competences could be efficiently bet in benefit.
Besides, my capacities in economics and management will allow me to constitute a reinforcement for your team at a time when only the luxury sector does not know the crisis.
Very reactive, I have quickly developped my adaptability as well as my intuition during my various trips abroad.
Volunteer and dynamics ,I shall perform in a most efficient possible manner the missions which you will entrust me.

I look forward to an interview with you in the near future and will plan to contact you in a few days.
Regards,
Xxxxxx XXXXXXX.

Enclosure: Resume
lilipuce

Re: Request for internship in Managment Department

Postby Gabrielle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Code: Select all
Dear Sir or Madam ,
Re: Internship

The international reputation of your firm as well as its very good performances bring me to apply for a training period within your [color=#BF40FF][b][i][u]society[/u][/i][/b][/color] in the Management Department.

I'm currently a second year student in a double Bachelor's degree in economics, management and foreign languages . I wish to follow my studies in the field of international trade and in management.
As your firm is resolutely focused on international expansion ,[color=#BF40FF][b][i][u]my linguistic competences could be efficiently bet in benefit.[/u][/i][/b][/color]
[color=#BF40FF][b][i][u]Besides, my capacities in economics and management will allow me to constitute a reinforcement for your team at a time when only the luxury sector does not know the crisis.[/u][/i][/b][/color]
[color=#BF40FF]Very reactive, I have quickly developped my adaptability as well as my intuition during my various trips abroad.[/color]
[color=#BF40FF][b][i][u]Volunteer and dynamics ,I shall perform in a most efficient possible manner the missions which you will entrust me[/u][/i][/b].[/color]

I look forward to an interview with you in the near future and will plan to contact you in a few days.
Regards,
Xxxxxx XXXXXXX.

Enclosure: Resume

Hello and thank you for using our free service.
Your overall letter is ok, layout and structure of what you are trying to get across, however, I am not sure of your mother tongue but my guess is that this letter was written in French and run through a Google Translate?

I would suggest you try to refine it yourself, especially if your studies are in foreign languages as you mention. This is one of your key talents so you need to show this in your written presentation of yourself, which is this C.V.
There are several areas (which I have highlighted in colour for you) that unfortunately do not make sense in English as the sentence is not clear and uses words not usually associated with your subject matter. You also begin a sentence with the word "Besides" - in English you cannot begin a sentence with "Besides" as it refers to an already mentioned subject matter.

If you would like us to professionally translate your letter for you, this is a service that we do provide and are happy to help you further with this.
Thank you.
Gabrielle
Animator
Animator

Return to Free Letter Correction Service