Fix a ticket

Here you can have your own draft looked over and corrected free of charge and receive some constructive criticism to help you better refine your letter.
Forum rules
We are not writers here to write your letter for you, you must have already prepared your draft, read it over, run it through a spell check to ensure that all grammatical and spelling errors have been fixed. Before submitting your draft, we kindly request that you read and follow this guidelines.

--------> Please do not write only in capital letters, be sure to write a clear title and not simply: “URGENT”, “help” or “PLEASE READ” etc.

WRONG TITLE : HELP PLZ COVER LETTER !!!
RIGHT TITLE : Junior Team Manager cover letter

Fix a ticket

Postby Solocyn » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 am

Last Saturday I brougth my car, because the buses do not pass frequently (I never bring my car) and I needed to come to the library. When I arrived to the university I realized that the parking was the arm open and I thought the parking was free. I walked towards to the coffee shop and I asked the gay if He knows if the parking was free because it was a weekend and He told me that the parking did not free I return to the parking and I paid, but when I went to my car I realized that I had a ticket.
I would like to help me with this because it was not my intension to not pay the parking.
Solocyn

Re: Fix a ticket

Postby Gabrielle » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 am

Hello,
We are happy to read over your complaint letter but we will not write it for you. (Please read the forum rules above). Once you have written your letter, you may post it in the forum and one of us will look it over and adivse you.
regards
Gabrielle
Animator
Animator

Return to Free Letter Correction Service